I had quite the privilege of attending my cousin’s wedding in Mexico and this is the makeup I did for the day of the Hindu ceremony and reception.
– Laura Mercier Bronzing Primer
– Smashbox Liquid Halo Foundation no.8
– Laura Mercier Flawless Contouring Palette: #1 on nose and #3 on forehead/cheeks
– Nars Taj Mahal
– Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer
– NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wearing Eyeliner in Via Veneto (aka black)
– MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack – Too Faced Chocolate Bar: Salted Caramel and Semi Sweet
– MAC Shadows in: All that Glitters and Espresso
– Maybelline Clump Crusher Mascara
– Ardell Demi Wispies
– MAC Creme in Your Coffee Lipstick for the ceremony
– MAC Kanga Rouge for the reception
I was pretty pleased with how my makeup came out and how well it lasted. Especially as we were sitting under the hot sun during the ceremony. Before the reception I switched out the nude lipstick for something bolder and made sure to blot away excess oil.
And here are the outfits I wore.
If anyone’s interested, the dress I wore is called the Xscape Blouson Gown with Snake Chain Halter here in the United States or here in Canada. (no affiliate links used). It’s also a really nice dress because they make it in new colours every season. Also make sure to look for the weekends where they do those deals like 10-20% off when you use your store credit card.